Monday, February 25, 2013

What's in the fridge?

So I have been sitting here thinking okay my money has lower.  now I really need to keep track of where it goes and how to make the difference not seem well so different.  I am going to start with actually serving the food I bought....   What a concept!!!   So to start this I divided all the cottage cheese and yogurt that I had in the fridge in to 1/2 cup servings in ball and mason jars. I made a big batch of oatmeal and divided that up too.  I also cooked extra eggs and spinach and divided that up.

I think this way will save time and money.  I plan to do this twice a week for things like the eggs and spinach.  I love this idea the kids will have a snack already to go and I will have something to grab and eat while I am running around.


DO YOU PREP YOUR MEALS AND SNACKS?   LET US KNOW HOW YOU DO IT!!!!!



I am looking into:
                         cost per meal...   Anyone know how to figure this out???


No comments:

Post a Comment